SAN RESOURCE MONITORING AS A SERVICE
GCH provides a SAN Resource Monitoring Service to organisations who do not have the resources to monitor their SAN internally. The service is carried out by engineers with years of experience in analysing and debugging SAN’s and is customised to each customers requirements.
- Reduced SAN monitoring costs
- Reduced reliance upon vendor specific tools
- Free up manpower to focus on other revenue generating projects
- OpEx cost only
SAN RESOURCE MONITORING PROCEDURE
- Before: Discussion of customer requirements and key objectives. Setting up SAN RM as virtual machine at the customer site. Arranging for remote access to the software.
- During: GCH collects SAN performance metrics and alerts the client to any unusual behaviour for the client to investigate further.
- After: Reports generated at agreed intervals by GCH on the health of the SAN. Included in the service are consultancy periods where GCH are available to come on site and debug specific issues using the available tools such as SAN analysers.
Find out more about SAN RM Service:
“SAN RM is important for us as a monitoring and documtation tool, in order to monitor our SAN. We are particularly excited that any relevant information can be accessed from SAN RM by pressing the relevant button. The joining of different metric combinations for various applications and resources, showing issues in screen images, makes it much easier to find errors.”