PCIe Test Solutions
The most powerful PCIe/NVMe test systems available
PCIe/NVMe Gen4 and Gen5 Protocol Analyser and Jammer
The Xgig 4K16 and 5K8 Protocol Analysers and Jammers are single platforms that allows for simultaneous protocol analysis and error injection for PCIe fourth and fifth generation traffic at all levels of the protocol stack. The chassis provides advanced PCIe and NVMe trigger and search capabilities designed to reduce debug and problem resolution down time.
Key features include:
- 1U+ chassis with 128GB memory (64GB upstream and 64GB downstream)
- Interposers: x8 and x16 Slot, x4 Flying Lead pod, x4 M.2, x4 U.2 (available in dual port) and x16 SFF-8644
- Simultaneous Analyse and Jam on a single chassis using one interposer
- Host-Client connection for remote debugging using Ethernet or local debugging using USB
- SMB capture and trigger for NVMe Management Interface (NVMe-MI) observability
- Decodes all PCIe and NVMe traffic at all layers of the stack including the TLP, DLLP & PHY layer sub-blocks
- Trigger & Search events include training sequences, ordered sets, queue pairs, PRP’s, SGL’s, SMB, etc.
- Cascade up to four Xgig captures into a single view
- Full support of LTSSM for PCI Express
- Memory segmentation for capture of mulitple traces
- Field replaceable fan and power supply assemblies
- One year hardware and three years software warranty
PCIe/NVMe Gen3 Protocol Analyser and Jammer
The Xgig 1K Protocol Analyser and Jammer is a single platform that allows for protocol analysis and error injection for PCIe third generation traffic at all levels of the protocol stack. The chassis provides advanced PCIe and NVMe trigger and search capabilities designed to reduce debug and problem resolution down time.
Key features include:
- Supports native PCIe and PCIe Gen3 at all link speeds
- Supports NVMe with full trigger capability on messages
- Decodes all PCIe/NVMe traffic including TLP, DLLP, training sequences, ordered sets, queue pairs, etc.
- Displays packets on a time-synchronised trace; protocols can be toggled on/off for ease of debug
- Supports SRIS
- Decodes all NVMe and PCIe data to text – no more referring to the spec
- One year hardware and three year software warranties
- Cascadable with other VIAVI analysers to display multi-protocol packets in a single trace
- Portable, lightweight and standalone