PCIe Gen5 Analysis
The most powerful PCIe/NVMe analysis solutions available
PCIe/NVMe Gen5 Protocol Analyser
The Xgig Gen5 Protocol Analysers provides intelligent triggering, automated capture and Expert analysis of all PCIe/NVMe speeds upto Gen5, reducing troubleshooting time from hours to minutes. The analyser can be triggered on any traffic down to bit level, from the real-time error injection (Jammer) option, from the Exerciser option or from an external device. The captured data can be viewed in multiple windows such as the Trace View, Expert or Serialytics view.
Key features include:
- 32GTps PCIe 5.0 data rate operation. Fully compatible with all slower PCIe data rates
- Can be used with other XGIG anlyser solutions to give time correlated multi-protocol traces
- Supports expert analysis for PCIe, NVMe and other PCIe protocols including CXL
- Fully integrated with XGIG Jammer and Exerciser
- SMB capture and trigger for NVMe Management Interface (NVMe-MI) observability
- Decodes all PCIe and NVMe traffic at all layers of the stack including the TLP, DLLP & PHY layer sub-blocks
- Trigger & Search events include training sequences, ordered sets, queue pairs, PRP’s, SGL’s, SMB, etc.
- Full support of LTSSM for PCI Express
- Memory segmentation for capture of mulitple traces